In today’s world networking is a very important aspect for success in any field. Here is a selected list of quotes by successful people. Read and find out what they have said about the power of networking and why you should master the art.
1. “Effective networking isn’t a result of luck – it requires hard work and persistence.” Lewis Howes
2. “Personal relationships are always the key to good business. You can buy networking; you can’t buy friendships.” Lindsay Fox
3. “One of the most powerful networking practices is to provide immediate value to a new connection. This means the moment you identify a way to help someone, take action.” Lewis Howes
4. “Networking is all about connecting with people. But then again, isn’t that what life is about? The more time you can find to get out of the office and build true friendships, the farther your startup will go. Entrepreneurs need to remember to spend as much time working on their business as they do in their business.” Jay Samit
5. “It’s all about people. It’s about networking and being nice to people and not burning any bridges. Your book is going to impress, but in the end, it is people that are going to hire you.” Mike Davidson
6. “Networking is an essential part of building wealth.” Armstrong Williams
7. “Many believe effective networking is done face-to-face, building a rapport with someone by looking at them in the eye, leading to a solid connection and foundational trust.” Raymond Arroyo
8. “Best results are often achieved well before you need a job, by consistently networking so that when you find yourself job-hunting you have a large network to work with.” Erik Qualman
Feel the power of networking. Move out! Meet people and make new friends. It will help you in the long run.
Let’s meet on Facebook!