Elon Musk is one of the most amazing entrepreneurs of the present time. He is sometimes also termed as an eccentric entrepreneur. He is a person with a never say die approach. His companies like Tesla and SpaceX are already making the impossible possible.
Elon Reeve Musk is an entrepreneur, engineer, inventor, and investor. He was born in South Africa in the year 1971. His companies include PayPal, SpaceX, Tesla Inc, Hyperloop, SolarCity, The Boring Company and many more. All of his companies are working on revolutionary ideas.
Over time, I have been following him and read about him a lot. I always get amazed by his quotes and his attitude towards whatever he does. Here I bring for you a list of 15 timeless quotes by Elon Musk.
Here we go!
- “If something is important enough, even if the odds are against you, you should still do it.”
2. “Failure is an option here. If things are not failing, you are not innovating enough.”
3. “It’s very important to have feedback. You’re constantly thinking about what you’ve done and how you could be doing it better.”
4. “Life is too short for long-term grudges.”
5. “Patience is a virtue, and I’m learning patience. It’s a tough lesson.”
6. “If you get up in the morning and think the future is going to be better, it is a bright day. Otherwise, it’s not.”
- “People work better when they know what the goal is and why. It is important that people look forward to coming to work in the morning and enjoy working.”
8. “Great companies are built on great products.”
9. “I don’t create companies for the sake of creating companies, but to get things done.”
10. “People should pursue what they are passionate about. That will make the happier than pretty much anything else.”
11. “I think it is possible for ordinary people to choose to be extraordinary.”
12. “You want to be extra rigorous about making the best possible thing you can. Find everything that’s wrong with it and fix it. Seek negative feedback, particularly from friends.”
13. “[My biggest mistake is probably] weighing too much on someone’s talent and not someone’s personality. I think it matters whether someone has a good heart.”
14. “Optimism, pessimism, f*** that; we’re going to make it happen. As God is my bloody witness, I’m hell-bent on making it work.”
15. “One particular thing that I learned at Queen’s—both from faculty and students—was how to work collaboratively with smart people and make use of the Socratic method to achieve commonality of purpose.”
These quotes by Elon Musk would have surely inspired you and taught you a lot. Now, it’s your turn to tell what you think about this star entrepreneur in the comments below.
Subscribe to our mailing list now and get free weekly updates!